[Opensim-users] Desktop sharing in OpenSim

Volker Gässler fe11 at gmx.ch
Fri Mar 26 11:18:02 UTC 2010

Hi Dinuka

Please check out this: http://www.vcommpresenter.com . It allows you to
upload entire ppt, pptx, or pdf slide sets to be uploaded and shown inworld.
It works in SL and in OpenSim. For OpenSim we still need to implement a
security layer for public use which will be ready in the next weeks.
However, if you would like to try it in Second Life, let me know your SL
avatar and I pass you a copy.

Volker