[Opensim-users] Is VNC a possibility?

Robert Klein rtkwebman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 04:44:43 UTC 2010

Is there a way in OpenSim a property could be added to a texture to point to
a VNC connection like realxtend does with web pages? I was playing around
with Open Cobalt the other day and it allows the user to open an actual
virtual machine object like we do with say stretching out a box prim. I
would be happy with just being able to display a VNC connection on a prim
easily without a lot of wrestling with streaming desktop video sessions.

-Robert