[Opensim-users] Running Multiple Sessions of Opensim

Tara Desoto taradesoto at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 17:26:44 UTC 2010

Hello

Could someone please give me information on running multiple sessions of
Opensim.32bitlaunch.exe .   All the information I have been able to find on
this is very dated and doesnt seem to work for "current"  opensim releases
.   We are running in standalone mode .68 stable release for simplicities
sake .  We are doing regional scalability tests on our servers so we need to
start running multiple sessions of the regional server in order to complete
our tests .   If there is something else we need to do in order to find out
how many regions we can service with our  system , please let me know .

If this information has been covered on another thread I apologise but any
information we were able to find after searching for a few hours was dated .

Thanks and

Best wishes to you

Tara Lynn Desoto