[Opensim-users] Working with the new ROBUST Changes

Karen Palen karenpalensl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 06:31:09 UTC 2010

Thank you - that is much more sophisticated than what I was using!

I have added my simple script that works to run a standalone sim in a
terminal.

For the backups I have been running the backup in MySql Administrator.

Simple minded but they do the job for a standalone!

Oh yes - I too had trouble formatting the script in the wiki :-(

Karen