[Opensim-users] Working with the new ROBUST Changes

Karen Palen karenpalensl at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 05:19:46 UTC 2010

This does sound like I need to get a "debug grid" going to try all of this
out!

The work that some of us did on "watermarking" of content for a measure of
copyright protection has yielded some interesting results.

I will write this up ASAP for this list and the developer's list unless
someone else involved in the discussion does it first.

Karen