[Opensim-users] Correcting some errors

Karen Palen karenpalensl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 19:15:38 UTC 2010

In words of one syllable or less - where does that forbid what I am doing?

I am using tools which "verifies that the content to be exported was created
by the Second Life user who is using the Third-Party Viewer"

If *I* create the content then what is forbidden here?

Please stop quoting things which do not exist!

I would add a practical note that this is impossible to enforce this ban
unless Linden Labs somehow searches my computer - thus violating the law
themselves!

Karen