[Opensim-users] Learn about Open Sim

Lindy McKeown lindyaustralia at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 19:01:04 UTC 2010

Elizabeth
When you say you have to use the realXtend viewer, does that mean to move
the mesh into the world only or to actually see the objects?

Lindy

--
Lindy McKeown
Skype Lindymac
Email: lindyaustralia at gmail.com
Work: Project Officer - Collaboration and Virtual Worlds, Australian Digital
Futures Institute, University of Southern Queensland, Australia

Arthur C. Clarke