[Opensim-users] OpenSim 0.6.8-binaries startup issue

Chris Kennedy mewtwo0641 at cox.net
Mon Mar 1 22:34:06 UTC 2010

Not sure, but from the looks of the error message it seems to me that it
can't find the ODE plugin. If you look in the Physics folder under bin
do you see the OpenSim.Region.Physics.OdePlugin.dll, and
OpenSim.Region.Physics.OdePlugin.dll.mdb files?

If not you should be able to find them in the binaries zip file.

Not sure what else to suggest to be honest though o_O

Best of luck!