[Opensim-users] OpenSim 0.6.9 Post-Fixes (r/13010) scripts do not compile when rezzed from object

Chris Kennedy mewtwo0641 at cox.net
Mon Jun 28 08:22:46 UTC 2010

Hi, I was trying the newest OS 0.6.9 Post-Fixes (Git r/13010) and found
that whenever an object is rezzed from another object that is in world,
the scripts in the newly rezzed object do not compile (I don't even see
any output in the terminal that suggests that the scripts even tried to
compile).

The scripts in the initial object work fine; just not scripts in objects
rezzed from the initial object.

  I reverted back to post fixes git r/12980 and it works perfectly fine.

I have tried recompiling and resetting all the scripts in said object,
tried shutting OS down and restarting it, and also tried rebooting the
computer. This happens in any object that has the scripting to rez an
object from it (I have scripted multiple different objects and they all
exhibit the same behavior)

Have not tested this in a Windows environment but this issue comes up
when running OS on Linux 32 bit.

Any help or thoughts on this would be much appreciated!