[Opensim-users] Idea for new project "Personal OpenSim Webshop"..

DutchGlory info at verwijs-pc.nl
Wed Jun 23 21:10:10 UTC 2010

Hi, i have an idea for a (possible) big project a "Personal OpenSim Webshop"
i'm thinking about a "in-world"
vendor that communicates with a website or web server.  the whole webshop
has to be Opensim based,
this way everyone who uses Opensim is able to use it...  server addresses
from/to website/vendor have to
be changeable, this way the webshop system can be used for other grid
servers and webservers.
(a little like XStreet SL, but less heavy) other idea's are welcome....

with this, you can offer all you in-world stuff on you own website (free and
non-free)

for non-free you can use "paypal"  see "
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_singleitem-intro-outside make
paypal buttons for website " on the paypal website.
Or use  http://www.adobe.com/devnet/dreamweaver/articles/paypal_ext.html
PayPal eCommerce Toolkit extension for Dreamweaver
Opensim doesn't have a working money module yet, so thats not an option...

unfortunately I have only basic knowledge about crating a website,  so php
coding (webserver) should be done by an expert.

everyone who's willing to make this project come true, let me know....

Dutch..