[Opensim-users] Load Testing OpenSim

Karen Palen karenpalensl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 00:14:42 UTC 2010

Seems to me that  Radegast <http://radegastclient.org/wiki/Radegast> should
do this pretty well.

It actually attempts to emulate the "casual user" with a minimal host
footprint.

At least with Diva distro r12224 (OpenSim 0.6.9) it seems to work with no
problems.

I have managed 200 avatars on my private sim this way (Sim: Athlon 6000+ 3
ghz, client: I7 920 3.5 ghz)

I definitely agree that some "standard" test would be very helpful though!

Karen