[Opensim-users] Load Testing OpenSim

peter host virtualregions at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 10:30:22 UTC 2010

I haven't much dug into that, but it seems to me that a scalable cloud
infra should be perfect for what you describe : large numbers of
clients for a limited time, *real* different ips,...
1 loader script piloting 'on the fly' created ec2/whaterver client
instances, only for the time they're needed. Even for large load
tests, the overall cost should noy go beyond a few dollars.