[Opensim-users] Load Testing OpenSim

Robert Klein rtkwebman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 02:30:26 UTC 2010

Hmm, even if they offer their service for free they may not be able to get
access to many private or enterprise standalones or grids. I guess even a
fairly robust bot script could at least simulate some kind of equivalency
factor such as; 15 random jumping bots throwing 75 particle emitters per
region = 1 "average" user performance... ok I know it sounds insane but you
get the picture. It seems like we are using the amount of avatars per
simulator as a measuring tool but very few of us can actually use that
method. It would be nice to have a method everyone could employ.

-Robert