[Opensim-users] Content Theft and the responsibility of Grid Operators

Karen Palen karenpalensl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 06:23:53 UTC 2010

I think the essential requirement is very similar even though the
implementation differs a whole lot.

The person who claims to "own" the material being copied must present proof
that it is indeed being copied and not just a vague statement that " they
are using what looks a lot like my work".

That much is universal!

Karen