[Opensim-users] Making A 30region clone to a 30 sector Mega-region

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 29 07:38:42 UTC 2010

Yes it was done while in full grid mode ROBUST and MYSQL services. The
computer is lan connected to the GRID services and co-exist w. my public
grid. I dont think it matters that mutch as the the process of what i did
would still be the same. I havent tryed it in standalone mode, i think the
setps would be the same. You would need to be using MYSQL server and not on
the same box your running the instance on. Mysql will use alot of the
instance's resources and the instance needs every drop of computing power it
can get! Also you should not run your client on the same box as your
instance is on, not of this size anyway for the same resion.