[Opensim-users] Making A 30region clone to a 30 sector Mega-region

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 29 07:04:43 UTC 2010

A few side notes: The computer i used was a mid range off the shelf one. Dual
core amd x64 running win xp pro (verry clean) 4gig DDR2. I also made shure
that there were no background tasks running and that the fans and vents were
all clean and working correctly. I dident want to test this using anything
very specal as its part of what i wanted to see anyway. The perforamce
wasent real good but liveable.  Used a fresh GIT checkout (last weeks 6.9
dont recall the hash right off). Pre-configuered and tested w. my grid
services to be shure in normal mode things were set correctly ect. .
One point i ommited was that the content in the oars were mixed owners and
owner types. The regions and parcles were also of a mixed type, some private
some public some group owned. I tryed to use what i would consider a good
mix of types b4 i made the oars. that will let you see 'if any' of the
downsides to it and not just the objects.