[Opensim-users] OpenVCE OAR on Mega-Region?

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 10 15:54:11 UTC 2010

I am being asked if there is a convenient ready to load OAR file that
will work with Opensim mega-regions.

Has anyone loaded and saved again either the "typical" or the "full"
OpenVCE OAR and can provide it so we can offer it to help others?

What is the trick to loading a normal single region OAR onto a
mega-region? Is there a web page describing the process?

OpenVCE VW Assets: http://openvce.net/vwassets

Opensim OpenVCE assets are available on the NewVCE region on the New
World Grid or may be obtained as an Opensim Archive (OAR) file to
recreate a region with all the assets in place via:
http://openvce.net/resources/downloads (select and download file
"opensim-openvce.oar" for a typical setup with a selection of the
assets suitable for a collaboration region, or
"opensim-openvce-full.oar" for a region containing one example of all
the assets)