[Opensim-users] Opensim+MySQL on Windows XP Home

Jeff1564 jefersonc at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 03:59:23 UTC 2010

That's an excellent tutorial, I like the soundtrack. =)

Thx man :)

1. Aside from easy management of the database tables using
PHPMyAdmin is there a difference in overall performance
on a Windows XP box using MySQL as opposed to sqllite?

 Just my opinion ==>> you can say that mysql == database :);
 Just my opinion ==>> sqlite always get corrupted. it hapend very easy with
me..

2. Any recommendations on what would be the best way to convert
my sqllite databases to MySQL if I wanted to do that?

you can try:

Visit http://myopengrid.com
Visit http://myopensim.com