[Opensim-users] Opensim+MySQL on Windows XP Home

Opensource Obscure open at autistici.org
Sat Jan 9 02:19:20 UTC 2010

Can Opensim+MySQL work on Windows XP Home?

Does any quick-to-install package exist?
(maybe Diva's one?)

I'd appreciate a pointer to an up-to-date
specific documentation, if it's available.

I apologize if this sounds lazy, but I never
used Opensim on Windows - this is my situation:

I'm going to help a friend installing Opensim
on her home computer. This will happen remotely.
She doesn't know english (I do), and she uses
Windows XP Home (I don't). She's not familiar with
sources, development environments, databases
and such. I'm quite familiar with Opensim, but
I only installed it on Linux.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Opensource Obscure
--