[Opensim-users] Grid

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 28 00:38:33 UTC 2010

Dan Schneppenheim wrote:

> Does anyone have a full time grid I can attach to?  I know of osgrid
> but I don't like the fact when I try to explore the regions are either
> offline or for some reason they are unavailable. The server I have is
> hosted to it will always be online.
>
> Contact me off list if you like.
>
> djschnepp at gmail.com
>
> Regards,
> Dan

Well i do have a grid at http://os.kicks-ass.net  but i dont allow regions
tobe attached to it.
Still seems kinda odd you would have that big of a problem though.
I could think of a few things that could seem to have that effect but if it
were me, id check w. an OSG admin and see what thay suggest.
If your just looken for some land and a place to hang. anyone is welcome to
do so.
63 regions up right now, im working on the other 33 so there offline atm.
still theres plenty of room if thats all your after :)