[Opensim-users] Grid

Karen Palen karen_palen at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 27 22:52:06 UTC 2010

Generally Wright Plaza and other the main OSGrid sims will be on line since they are run on commercial servers.

The others can be offline, but I have yet to see a time when more than a few are offline.
3rd Rock Grid and Gor Grid are almost always on line too.

WARNING: Gor grid is an adult RolePlay grid so be prepared if you go there.

Karen