[Opensim-users] What happend to the 30 region mega region clone project?

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 27 00:25:51 UTC 2010

Well i had a few ask about it. and ty for your intrest.

The post i pulled because the process to it had changed almost at the same
time i was doing making it wrong all in the same day.
I felt it best to do that so that others wouldent try it and find it dident
work.

As far as the project it selph, It ramins on the back burner for now. Core
is in flux and there are all new glitchs in the switches right now.

I know there sorting it out and i will continue with its progress but nows
not a good time really and theres no point in posting bad info right now.

It contunes to work and i continue to scratch my head lol But id rather wait
a bit and let them get cought up on the knowen problems a bit more.

One important fix was today and that had todo w. OAR restores not
persisting. (Ty JC that was part of the problem). Anyway I pulled it so
someone else trying that wasent working from a point in a git rev that had
problems allready.

Indeed the process to do that has changed somewhat now.

Ty for your kind emails and intrests though.. An no its not dead.

:-)