[Opensim-users] OpenSim.ini and Sloodle...?

GMail-johnpat10 johnpat10 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 23:55:09 UTC 2010

Hi All...

I've been attempting to get Sloodle to work with OpenSim. I have both
OpenSim and Moodle configured on my desktop inside Sun/Oracle's
VirtualBox. All sloodle components are installed with Moodle and on
the OpenSim. I installed a sloodle.oar file. However, when I go to set
up the connection to Moodle using the Sloodle object nothing happens.
Originally I started with an older Sloodle Objects tool (different OAR
file) and received and error in the script regarding the
";emailModule=DefaultEmailModule" and discovered that I needed to
uncomment that in the OpenSim.ini and add my smtp settings.  I did
that, however, there is a good chance I muggled the smtp settings
up...I don't do email servers too often.

My question is  a side from the terminal, is there a log file that
gets generated in OpenSim that captures any errors? This might give me
a clue as to what I'm doing wrong.

Thank you!

John Patten
SUSD