[Opensim-users] Sounds do not work under Windows OpenSim server

Chris Kennedy mewtwo0641 at cox.net
Fri Feb 26 21:44:50 UTC 2010

Yes, it's the same exact sound. It plays plenty loud when triggered on
OS for Linux but the same sound from the same exact object when running
OS on Windows is completely dead; no sound at all. I've already boosted
the sound levels on the wav file prior to uploading it to OpenSim; if I
made it any louder it would cause clipping and sound distorted.