[Opensim-users] Sounds do not work under Windows OpenSim server

Chris Kennedy mewtwo0641 at cox.net
Fri Feb 26 13:15:57 UTC 2010

I have tried it with the volume set at 1.0 as well with no luck, and
I've also got my avatar right next to the sound source with my camera
zoomed to the sound source as close as I can possibly get to it and
still can't hear anything from it. I've checked my volume controls in
both SL and the volume controls in my OS and they are up as high as they
can go. Nothing is muted either. Speakers are on of course :)

Thanks for the quick response