[Opensim-users] Shortcut Creation Drive-Letter Auto- Assignment?

Steven Westcot tsudico at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 05:49:34 UTC 2010

Len,

Tthe easiest way on Windows might be a batch file that has the following
line in it:

%CD%\opensim\OpenSim.32BitLaunch.exe

%CD% is an environment variable for Windows that puts the current directory
path where the variable is located.  It's often used in batch files and on
the command prompt but whether it would work for a shortcut I'm not sure.

Steve W.

This is not really OpenSim specific but kinda...