[Opensim-users] Speaking of Content Theft, How About Our Own Backyard?

Karen Palen karen_palen at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 25 05:37:38 UTC 2010

Apple/Mac is very tightly controlled, but far from perfect.

Search for "Ipod" on Pirate Bay to see what I mean!

Pirate Bay is a nasty dose of reality for any protection scheme, I have used them to demolish fast talking DRM sales geeks more than once.

Very effective during their pitch to the board of directors :-)

Karen