[Opensim-users] Speaking of Content Theft, How About Our Own Backyard?

John Mieske johnmieske at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 19:14:37 UTC 2010

Ok I think there is a missunderstanding here. i'm not saying anything about
the legalities of it as you are. I am saying this is what happens..  Again,
if I don't care for something to get stolen then i'll put it out there,
otherwise I am wasting time to secure it. You can never secure anything you
put on the net.. bottom line as I repeat that if someone wants anything on
this planet bad enough, they can eventually succeed at it.

On a positive note though, if you can sue the guy / gal then hey, :: dances
:: here comes the money.. here comes the money...  hahahahaha

john

John Mieske / Winword Exonar
http://johnmieske.org
Space Grid Station