[Opensim-users] MySQL on seperate server?

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 19 19:35:49 UTC 2010

I have been playing with mysql proxy, it is LUA scriptable and able to
filter,change evan refuse or redirect query's. For me that dosent really
help me but seems a good tool and works as a 'man in the middle' besides
just beeing a proxy. It may help to sort or at least see what Mysql server
is seeing. who knows im not that clever :-)
It did look usefull to me and i just use it for failover but its able to do
awhole lot more. It free and the bin or source is aval. in there downloads.
:working: