[Opensim-users] MySQL on seperate server?

Karen Palen karen_palen at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 18:43:12 UTC 2010

Bob,

I look forward to helping any way I can!

I suspect that we have to address the standalone or "small grid" problem first since it is really a subset of the worldwide grid problem.

BTW I still need to get the Caledon Railway stuff working on PMGrid BTW - a couple of the scripts did not copy over for some reason.

Karen