[Opensim-users] MySQL on seperate server?

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 18 23:59:29 UTC 2010

I totaly agree and that is the real problem. No matter how good it
is,eventualy it hits a brick wall and at best we can do is by more time and
hope other solutions can be found.

In this case 'running mysql on a sep server?' is realy a good question and
the best way to say it is "When will i have to run it like that?'.  Its not
a question of if one should do it.

Perforamce will be the last of ppl worries when that glass gets full!

For me it wasent something i wanted to do, just something i had no choice to
do. The problem will allways be there and i feel knowing that 1st, then
planning on it ahaid of time is for now the best way to look at it.

I think thats why this is an excellent question to ask!
:-)