[Opensim-users] Physics quit working?

Karen Palen karen_palen at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 16:44:26 UTC 2010

I too am guessing, but I would expect that if you look in detail at the two sets of files you will find some snippet of information that is in one but not the other.

Another possibility with FOSS code is to actually look at the source code! OpensSim is fairly readable and quite well commented.

I think that both the XML and INI files are processed with the same code after parsing into the system. If not then that would likely explain the difference.

Karen