[Opensim-users] Space Grid Station

John Mieske johnmieske at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 03:51:23 UTC 2010

Ok for those who didn't know. I finally got my station running across two
servers. What I mean by this SQL on one server and the SIM on the other
server talking across the internet. Man the improvement on speed and NO LAG
is wonderful.. I knew it could be done, but had no time to do it until
today. I am sooo stoked.. And now people are building in there.. hahahah

INFO : My Grid is a 4 Region Mega-Region. MySQL, Groups, Offline messaging
and other features are working 100 % now. All smooth and FAST. Gotta love
it.. hahaha. My next thing to finally turn on.. and I been waiting for this
is to turn on Voice. My PBX guy was fire today so that is out the door. I'll
be postposting the PBX Voice of my own design until later. I have way to
much to do..

The OpenSimToolkit is also coming along. Its already been helping me out. So
I estimate toward the end of next week of getting it finished.

Thanks for the help all of you.

--
John Mieske / Winword Exonar
http://johnmieske.org