[Opensim-users] OpenSim Toolkit Demo

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 15 17:19:18 UTC 2010

I think it would make for a mutch better tool having auto-complete, also it
would tend to alert the user of differances as the line wouldent match as it
hasent been filled in by the user.
I was thinking about dealing with 3rd party addons and seems that would be
passed the point as there isant anyway to know what thay might be. Adds alot
of complex problems on top of it.
Alot of stuff i run on my grid are things we have made custom or modifyed to
work better with our servers.
The only way i see something like that using your tool would be to incl. a
custom section allowing custom ini lines the user can include. With
auto-complete, the addon lines wouldent be a chore and can be done in one
go. Though given that the bulk of the work is done it still wouldent be a
problem to just paste it back in like normal.
:working: