[Opensim-users] OpenSim Toolkit Demo

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 14 15:05:15 UTC 2010

A few thoughts would be to only deal with tagged release's and not bleeding
edge settings. It takes time and testing before a new rev. is tagged, this
gives you alot of time to update the rules. Offten times something new in
bleeding edge is expermental anyway.

The other thing might be to ask the user what level of experence thay may
have setting up opensimulator. This might help break it down for the user as
to what questions it has to ask them.
Then you would beable to deal with it in sections as needed.

An update featuer for your utility i think is a must have but if its just
dealing with tagged revs it could be something simple.

Seems it would be less strress on the programers and mostly what it outputs
correct as its not getting into bleeding edge stuff thay may or many not
change many times b4 it hits a tagged rev..