[Opensim-users] OpenSim Toolkit Demo

John Mieske johnmieske at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 13:23:32 UTC 2010

yea the coding for this thing is easy.. once I know what the new settings
are for the OpenSim I can easily add them within 20 minutes time of coding.
Not much to this at all. Its the beginning part that is the most crucial
because of all the settings that have to go into it the first time. Once its
made its easy to add more code. Its just about time so far. I am working on
this as fast as I have time. I needed this since I have setup tons of sims
for people and this is just going to make it easier for me. This will be a
Linux / Win32 Application. If you have an emulator you can run this in MAC
as well. I wish I had a compiler for C# that will make MAC files while i'm
in Windows. But from everything I have run into, it cannot be done. I even
Tried MonoDevelop and on their site it says that you can run monodevelop IN
MAC but not ported TO MAC. Although in windows I can port to either Windows
or Linux. I wish they would finish that MAC port.

John

On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 5:15 AM, marcel verhagen <marceled9 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Interesting, will it be able to do the setting of addon-modules to ?

John Mieske / Winword Exonar
http://johnmieske.org
Space Grid Station