[Opensim-users] Bulk Import Textures for Global Use

Jeroen van Veen j.veenvan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 12:46:30 UTC 2010

To add a public library, you could also follow this tutorial:
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Library_Preparation
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Library_Importing

Basically you first prepare the image files to be j2k with the jp2batch script,
and then use the asset generator to create a xml file of it.

jeroen