[Opensim-users] Thoughts of making a grid accoring to well

Master_Mirage mirage123 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 5 23:22:20 UTC 2010

Forgot one point an emailer makes, Why not be HG enabled? We diecided as our
own grid that its not needed. Fun yes but gen when i ask out users .. was
WHY?. Anyway can http us and make there own .. 2 clicks done!. While in
understand HG i cant look them in the eye and say to them its ok.

Indeed whats so hard to just make a free acount.. but thats me :)