[Opensim-users] freeswitch problems (talk button)

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 5 21:53:22 UTC 2010

Well that is interesting. So, while I have been thinking that is must be a
difference between different ISPs it is probably their routers hardware
instead?

I have a Huawei router from O2 and that seems to work without having to set
any ports and DMZ. The same time e.g. the cable modem from Virgin Media does
not work. This all is in the UK.

As John says the port for Freeswitch is 5060 both ways and both tcp and udp.

Skype is nice because it only uses standard port 80. However still one would
expect that when ISPs give you a home router all ports are completely open
but maybe not...

Regards,

Olli