[Opensim-users] freeswitch problems (talk button)

Paul Fishwick fishwick at cise.ufl.edu
Fri Feb 5 20:17:13 UTC 2010

I'll try that when I get back to the home machine/router - I think,
though, that
at least at one time I was putting in port forwarding rules with fairly
wide ranges
(like 5000-6000 -> W.X.Y.Z), and 9000 was left over from the time where I
had an opensim server running there.

It is odd, though, that other VOIP solutions (SL using Vivox, Skype, and
Elluminate,
to name three) have no issues and do not require port forwarding of any sort
for the client.

Regarding 80, that is blocked typically by ISPs, and must not be
required since
when DMZ is enabled, voice works.

-p