[Opensim-users] (no subject)

Paul Emery pablo at lansing.com
Thu Dec 23 03:22:03 UTC 2010

> >     Have been trying to save Oar from my osgrid linked region and
> then load to a Diva 4 region stand alone. Can't seem
> >     to get it to work. Any hints.
> >
> > What happens when you try to load the oar file?  What command are you
> using?  Do you see any error messages on the
> > console when you try to load it?

> What I suspect you're seeing is errors like this
> when you try to load the oar.
>
> 2010-12-21 22:16:39,700 ERROR -
> OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.Serialization.SceneObjectSerializer
> [SERIALIZER]:
> Deserialization of xml failed with System.InvalidOperationException:
> There is an error in XML document. --->
> System.InvalidOperationException: 'Scripted,' is not a valid value for
> OpenMetaverse.PrimFlags.

> If this is the problem, then I suggest loading the OARs back into the most

> current OSGrid distro and saving them out again.  This should give them
the
> uptodate backward compatible format.

Yep that's pretty much the error except it is 'Phantom,' rather than
'Scripted,'

BTW The terrain loads and opensim.exe doesn't crash. Imprudence shows the
terrain to the avatar but no objects are created. The oar file was saved on
dec 14 from opensim.exe osgrid 0.7.1 (Dev) ed26376 2010-12-14. and the diva
distro that I am trying to put it into is diva-r13981. So in effect the OAR
that will not load into diva WAS created with a current opensim instance.

I will however try loading the oar back to our OSGrid region and resaving
and see if that does the trick. Thanks for the help.

Paul Emery