[Opensim-users] How to move the gatekeeper service to it's own port?

Jeroen van Veen j.veenvan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 18:11:20 UTC 2010

Thank you for your reply. I don't necessarily need to run it in it's own
robust shell. Say i want to run the gatekeeper service on port 8004 within the
same robust instace. What i have tried is changing in Robust.HG.ini:
8002/OpenSim.Server.Handlers.dll:GatekeeperServiceInConnector to
8004/OpenSim.Server.Handlers.dll:GatekeeperServiceInConnector

[LoginService]
GatekeeperURI = "http://mygrid.org:8004"

[GatekeeperService]
ExternalName = "http://mygrid.org::8004"

== Result ==
robust console => request to link to region_foo (nothing more)
client => Could not teleport. Problem at destionation

Maybe i must run it in its own instance for some reason?