[Opensim-users] Cannot Import Second Life Object into Opensim- incompatble format

Kay McLennan mclennan.kay at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 16:47:03 UTC 2010

FYI, the Stored Inventory program (formerly called Second
Inventory) facilitates to export of items out of Second Life (if you are
both the owner and creator), including all of the textures associated with
the different items.  See http://www.secondinventory.com/ for more
information on the Stored/Second Inventory program.

Best,
Kay McLennan