[Opensim-users] Invisible Avatar needed (Diva)

dz dz at bitzend.net
Thu Dec 9 21:48:30 UTC 2010

Aloha.

The current Master Branch should support the use of alpha skins.  I don't
know if diva has ported the appearance patches to her distro yet or not.

You would need to create an alpha (invisible) texture, upload,   and use it
as the texture for the head.upper and lower body textures in the "create a
new skin" section of edit appearance ( using viewer 2 ).  Wear the skin in
viewer 2 before you log out.  As long as you don't change the skin, it
should remain invisible between viewer 1 and viewer 2 based sessions... All
other avatars should see only your attachments as well.