[Opensim-users] llParticleSystem not working?

Jorge Lima jorge.manuel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 20:52:26 UTC 2010

Hi guys, I'm not getting any particles, tried two different viewers,
tried an example script from the wiki, nothing.
Not even the builtin particles that are supposed to fire from my hand
to the presently selected object.
Bumped up the graphics detail to High, nothing, logged into SL, it all
worked perfecty...
I went to your bug tracker, saw nothing special, read the wiki and it
says that llParticleSystem is implemented, but the table cell under
XEngine is empty.
What does that mean? Is it supposed to be working or not? Am I doing
something very stupid here? :)
I'm running the standalone under windows and I haven't changed
anything in the code or the ini yet.
I don't get any error either...