[Opensim-users] 2-Wide Region Restriction?

Ben Faust ben at livingsounds.org
Fri Aug 27 18:18:55 UTC 2010

I'm running a stand-alone grid on Linux Fedora using the latest build.
Currently, I have 10 regions setup. I set the locations so they would
form a 3-wide set (3 x 3 plus 1); however, they came in 2-wide, ignoring
the locations I set in the Regions.ini file. I then added one region
before the others (location-wise)... Instead of putting it where I
specified, it pushed all the other regions forward on the 2-wide matrix.

Is there any way to change the settings so it displays the regions
exactly where I tell it to, instead of in this two-wide forced matrix?
Or am I the only one who's encountered this?