[Opensim-users] Neutral Avatar - Hippo?

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 08:54:42 UTC 2010

At 17:46 26/08/2010, opensim-users-request at lists.berlios.de wrote:
>Your idea of using a hippo as a starter avatar is great. I took the
>freely available Baby Hippo and made an avatar from it. See
>http://www.osgrid.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2705.

Very nice Marck thanks... See my line up of the 3 avatars fro Openvue at

      http://virtual.aiai.ed.ac.uk:8002/wifi/images/site-avatars.jpg

It could be a good idea to regularly include a notecard in such IARs
as we make them  stating the contents and provenance of the items. As
that gets lost alogn the way since creator UUIDs are not resolved
across our grids.  One day we might have to think about a web based
UUID resolution scheme where local resolution fails?