[Opensim-users] Mumble Voice is Online

Neil Canham neil at knowsense.co.uk
Mon Aug 16 12:03:55 UTC 2010

This is indeed good news - I've been testing Whisper for a while and am
happy to say it's been working great.  More background here
<http://bit.ly/aGLTcE>

<http://bit.ly/aGLTcE>Neil Canham
CTO Flying Island Ltd
http://blog.knowsense.co.uk
http://www.flyingisland.co.uk

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 12:42 PM, James Stallings II <
james.stallings at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is great news Volker, but waiting for the code to be 'bug free' before
> releasing it as open source is not exactly the spirit of open source ;)
>
> I encourage you to release the code now and let other eyes and hands make
> it better :)
>
> Cheers, and thanks again for your effort getting this put together.
>
> Best regards,
> James/Hiro Protagonist
> SimHost.com
>

> On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 6:24 AM, Ai Austin <ai.ai.austin at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>  From: "Volker Gaessler" <fe11 at gmx.ch>
>>>

>>> As announced, vComm Solutions prepared together with Snoopy and Dreamland
>>> Metaverse the region Mumble Sandbox with mumble voice enabled.  You will
>>> need to replace SLVoice.exe in order to use the mumble integration. The
>>> installation instructions can be found here:
>>> http://whisper.vcomm.ch/forum.
>>>

>> Really good news Volker.  An initial OpenSim Wiki page to make the links
>> easily available is at:
>>
>>     http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Mumble

Neil Canham
--
Director
Flying Island Limited
e: neil.canham at flyingisland.co.uk

Flying Island Limited: the 'Really Useful' Web

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and could
contain information that is privileged to
the intended user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed. It must
not be copied, disclosed or
distributed under any circumstances without the prior authorisation of the
sender. If you are not the intended
recipient please contact admin at flyingisland.co.uk and then permanently
delete the original message.
Please note that any views expressed by the sender in this email are not
necessarily those of Flying Island Limited.
Also note that while we endeavour to try to ensure that this e-mail has been
swept for viruses, we do not
accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused in respect of any
viruses transmitted by the e-mail.
Please ensure your own checks are carried out before any attachments are
opened.

Flying Island Limited
Registered Office - 22B Priory Crescent, Southsea, Hampshire PO4 8RL
Registered in England and Wales: Registered No. 07121424