[Opensim-users] Mumble Voice is Online

James Stallings II james.stallings at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 11:42:34 UTC 2010

This is great news Volker, but waiting for the code to be 'bug free' before
releasing it as open source is not exactly the spirit of open source ;)

I encourage you to release the code now and let other eyes and hands make it
better :)

Cheers, and thanks again for your effort getting this put together.

Best regards,
James/Hiro Protagonist
SimHost.com

http://osgrid.org