[Opensim-users] SnoopyPfeffer - MOD Paypal how to compile...

James Stallings II james.stallings at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 13:58:09 UTC 2010

Dutchy,

Have a look at this article at maxping -- I do believe it's either Snoopy's
post or a syndication of one of her posts on her own blog. Lots of detail
about her work with the module, and the build workflow is described
succinctly near the end of the post.

Not that the build workflow is pretty generic for any add-in module work
structured like this paypal module.

http://maxping.org/technobabble/platforms/open-simulator/paypal-money-module.aspx

Cheers
James/Hiro Protagonist